CONEXA PARTNERS’ Antitrust & Competition team advises clients through their most significant challenges and opportunities relating to fair competition and consumer welfare. Whether facing a merger approval or a cartel investigation, we can provide you with the assistance you need. We provide strategic advice in all areas of competition law:
- Concentrations: Prior notification, the process of approval, proposal of remedies, audits of compliance of remedies, appeals of competition governing boy decisions, etc
- Cartels: Acting in criminal investigations and proceedings, including leniency processes.
- Individual conduct: acting as claimant or defendant in relative monopolistic practices investigations (e.g., exclusive distribution agreements, vertical price-fixing, tied sales, etc.)
- Investigations: Assisting when faced with information requests, “dawn raids,” etc.
- Compliance: Developing and delivering compliance programs tailored to your business and conducting internal investigations.
- Advice: Assisting you with gauging risks from different forms of agreements and distribution and pricing practices.